Protecting networks, systems, data and emails from a multitude of malicious threats has never been so critical or time-consuming. Businesses need several layers of security between their business and the public internet to ensure the ongoing protection required by an environment where the threats increase daily.
Operational benefits of the Security Service model include:
- Easier administration
- Single security management team
- Automatic updates and patch management
- Compatibility across the security layering
The traditional model of software distribution, in which software is purchased for and installed on personal computers, tends to drive up costs in IT support, ongoing management and administration of the software and replacement PC workstation and PC Laptop hardware.
Commercial benefits of the Security Service model include:
- Lower IT staff support costs
- Reduced cost in the management and maintenance of security device and or security software
- Avoid CAPEX by not having to purchase new security devices or software
- Improved cash flow as the demand for capex (hard cash) is reduced
Whether the customer is a major enterprise with multiple sites, or a small or medium business, Colt can reduce the burden of security for customers’ IT staff with our expertise and range of data and web security options to meet performance requirements.